Friday 30 August 2013

My Nail Discovery




Oh my good gosh and all things holy. I know I'm a tad late on the band wagon but I don't think you will ever see a nail polish remover bottle rolling around my room ever again! These absolute beauties are a little piece of heaven in pink tub. I know Bourjois have released the same concept but paying £4.99 for a lump of acetone soaked sponge is a tad extortionate for a 17 Year old with minimal income. This however was found at BodyCare (in the UK) for the oh so lovely price of £1. It has the exact same concept and you literally just do as it says on the tin...or tub. Just twirl your finger in the sponge for a few seconds and voilĂ ! 


I've had mine for about 2 months now and it is still surprisingly going strong and as you can tell buy the image, the sponge has seen better days. Being £1 I was a bit skeptical on the longevity of the product itself but it seems to still be putting up a good fight! The only problem I have about this product is that it does leave a slight sticky residue on the fingers, it might be down to the fact that it contains a high acetone content... I don't know, But either way, its not exactly hard to get around the issue, just give them hands a quick wash and you're good to go. 
So no more wasting cotton rounds or your precious time, just go pick one of these beauties up... even if you don't paint your nails because I guarantee you will know someone who does! 

Comment below if you have tried these out yet! 

4 comments:

  1. This looks like such a great idea! I have seen something similar to this on the Fragrance Direct website for 99P! :) xx

    makeupandmagazines.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its almost life changing haha but i love fragrance direct, il have to check it out :)

      Delete
  2. I used to have a similar one to this a while ago, so I was kind of a bit 'hmm' with this until I saw it said £1! Blimey! I'm definitely getting some of these :) xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i was a bit late haha but the price is amazing :) xx

      Delete