Tuesday 27 August 2013

The Daily Dose: Brownie in A Mug Attempt









'The Daily Dose' is now what my lifestyle posts will be called to kind of segregate it from the beauty stuff. 
 Now I was never the avid cook but coming across this 'recipe' on instragram it immediately caught my eye. I love brownies and I'm kind of impatient when it comes to waiting for food so I'm thinking this sort of fits the bill plus the fact that it was is a 1 minute 40 second microwave away from fresh brownie goodness had to done. 

I wasn't really sure on the whole quarter cup of flour and sugar so I just trusted my none cook instincts and guessed but the whole mix took only a minute or two to conjure up. I wasn't even expecting it too cook if I'm being honest but I was pleasantly surprised when it came out as a cake like consistency and it didn't taste half bad. I think I added to much cocoa as it was a bit on the intense side and a bit dry but other than that, if you get the proportions right its actually quite tasty! I do recommend you try it, I mean all together it takes up about 5 minutes of your time so it's worth a shot and it's perfect if you're just looking for a quick tasty treat!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Chocolate, cakey goodness in under 5 minutes! It's like my kind of heaven! Definitely giving this a go! xx

    www.beautybyshanrayann.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha its amazing, i didn't think it would work! xx

      Delete