Wednesday 14 August 2013

NOTD #2 : My new love



Lets just take a moment... I thought my love for Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple' would forever hold that special place in my heart but, dare i say it, this beauty might have just stolen that well fought spot and nipped it at the post. 

May I present to you.... BARRY M GELLY HI- SHINE in 'Lychee' 

I can't even describe my love for the shade, the formula, the...everything! I've had this polish sitting in my collection for a while and it was unloved, untouched and not used; mostly down to it being summer so my obvious picks would be the brighter colours. I don't know what possessed me to try this shade now but boy do I not regret it at all!

Not only does it give the illusion of longer nails (dues to the almost skin coloured shade) but it just gives your hands that fresh, well manicured look with a touch of class. Its beautiful. **tears** 
I generally love all the Barry M polishes, especially the hi-shine collection and may do a review dedicated to them soon but for now lets just take in this wonder. 

Be sure to comment if you have any Polish that you can't live without!?




No comments:

Post a Comment