Monday 26 August 2013

BARGAIN BEAUTIES: Elf Blush and Bronzer Duo






I was never the one to order make up online, I much prefer swatching the product in a store than guessing on an image. So when it came to ELF products it wasn't necessarily something that appealed me. Having travelled to America, ELF was a brand that first caught my attention in the drugstores, as if it wasn't cheap enough already in the UK, in the US it was practically for free. I immediately snatched this well loved duo up to witness all hype for myself. 


This palette is regularly compared to the NARS Laguna and Orgasm duo and I can immediately see why, though the blush is a little toned down from orgasm. The bronzer has that slight shimmer much like Laguna and is again, quite highly pigmented. This blush is also less pigmented than orgasm which in a way is a good aspect as the Nars blusher can sometimes be hard to control. This ELF blush gives off a more natural flushed cheek which is perfect for summer or paired with a statement eye. 

The packaging is also similar to that of the Nars duo, with the shape, lid and top with a wide mirror. For a budget price of £3.75 you can't really go wrong. 

Comment below some of your favourite ELF products!

No comments:

Post a Comment