Tuesday 27 August 2013

MAC LIPSTICK: Vegas Volt








Being a lip junky, every time I enter the realm of MAC, the lip counter always seems to draw me in like a fat kid with cake and I end up walking out with a new lip product without myself even realising it.. I know that is surely classed as some sort of problem but this colour was just to perfect to pass up. 
I absolutely adore coral lips through the summer or if I feel daring enough then sporting it through winter is by no means out of line. I know summer is sadly drawing to a close but I feel like purchasing this shade is helping me to prolong that summer feeling. 

This colour is a wonderful peach toned coral that highlights that summer tan that you have worked so hard for. It is however an Amplified formula which although has an amazing amount of pigmentation, can be quite drying on those poor lips so a lip balm before hand is a must. I could see it suiting just about any skin tone from light to dark which is always a plus. Oh and lets not forget the famous vanilla scent that all the MAC lipsticks are blessed with, which makes it all the more reason to go pick one up! 
The only downside is that MAC are continuously bumping up the price of these beauties and are currently now priced at £15; at some point I'm going to have to cut down but for now... lets just bask in this glorious moment. 

What are some of your favourite MAC lipsticks?


No comments:

Post a Comment